Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 17  9:29 AM 
DCM: Have enough to take care of things today?
Me: I had enough to bandage this morning, plan on going by the office around lunch.

Day 17  10:15 AM 
DCM: Feel ok today? Getting close Again?

Day 17  1:31 PM 
Me: Feeling ok...picked up the ointment. I had enough to bandage it up this morning. I was thinking that I'll soak the area in a sink full of warm water before removing the pad tonight to insure I don't pull out the ecshar....very loose now.
DCM: Kitchen Sink hose w warm water works great for that. Then silver it heavily w paper towel THEN after care cream. Once cream on silver can't penetrate skin
Me: Cool, thanks!

Day 17  6:40 PM


Me: After removing pad but before shower. Arm is bent at the elbow...next pic... Arm extended.

Me: See the gap open all around... That's how loose it is... Gonna get some grub then a shower... Doesn't hurt as much today... It's just gross as hell.

Day 17  7:49 PM

Me: Pushing up!


Day 17  9:27 PM 
DCM: Alien 3D. Looks good. Lift off should be soon. Maybe tomorrow night
Me: No later than Wed. At the very most I think!
DCM: Let's hope for all pink underneath
Me: Amen to that..Love pink!
DCM: The golf ball is certainly gone:)
Me: 'hole' in one:)
DCM: Still smell bad?
Me: My wife thinks so... Maybe I'm jaded to it.
DCM: Let's hope for TKO AT THE END OF ROUND 2. Surgery would hv sucked too.
Me: I'm praying this is the last one...we should know soon.
DCM: Me too
Me: Thanks for being there thru all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment