Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 13       9:15 AM
Doc: Still taking 3 caps twice a day... Enough? 
Me: Yes for now 
Doc: Look up CA125 test for cancer antigen. We should monitor that level in u. Test is $100 and requires a blood draw that ****** would do.

Day 13       12:12 PM
Me: Looked at 4 different sites.... All basically say the same things. I think I'll pass at the moment, and let the black salve heal what it continues to find. I can explain more later, but I think I'm the kind of person; that if I had a serious underlying cancer...would rather not know. I believe in some cases, just knowing cancer is present, changes an otherwise healthy state of mind, and the increase in stress, and perception, cause the cancer to grow. I would rather live a healthy clean lifestyle, and leave the rest up to God.
Doc: Not a problem u r the boss :) I was thinking that we could watch the number drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment