Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 30  6:58 AM

Me: Looks like liftoff soon! Raised up on the same side as usual. I see a hint of white on that side but I can't tell if it's bad stuff, puss, or excess aftercare. Probably me being paranoid. If for some reason this goes into the weekend and GOD FORBID, I have any white left, and have to do a fourth round, will you be available? I'm praying for all pink. I'm sure your getting tired of me bugging you all the time as well.

Day 30  7:50 AM

DCM: U r not bugging me. Yes I will be available whenever :)

Day 30  6:26 PM

DCM: U doin ok? Major Tom to ground control. U still working?
Me: Just getting ready to soak the bandage off..

Day 30  7:46 PM
 
Me: Not Tonight... Probably Friday or Sat. Night at the very latest..pretty loose.
DCM: K. How was ur day? Hard to believe that would come out of the hole. Come out u evil rascal
Me: Not bad. Glad tomorrow Is Friday...how bout you?
DCM: U need silver or accream?
Me: What are your thoughts if there is no white? Is it done or do I do one last round just to make sure... And before you ask... No I'm not a masochist.
DCM: A few more times outta do it
Very funny! Good on silver and cream... Took the last of the capsules this morning... So if this continues, I'll need to get more.
DCM: U need one more bottle. Keep takin em anyway? Bill O'Leary would like u to show him this
Me: You think so?
DCM: Sure
Me: Ill come by.. Lunchtime tomorrow?
DCM: Sure. Yep.
Me: Praying for nuttin but pink!
DCM: Sure. If not, will be very small
Me: I hope your right.

Day 30  8:00 PM

DCM: Sure. Me too.
Me: One of the longest months I can remember... I know I'll be happy when the pain is a distant memory.... Will need to do a little at home physical therapy to protect the elbow joint and muscles... Haven't used the arm unless I've had to.
DCM: Sure. Just like being in a cast

No comments:

Post a Comment