Sunday, March 4, 2012


Day 10       7:32 AM
DCM: Good morning. How r u today? If u push on eschar, is it loose or solid?
Me: Pretty good, this thing is about to give it up. Have it wrapped in sports wrap and Non stick gauze pad... Do you plan on being in the office around 12:15 - 12:30... I'll plan on stopping in.
DCM: Very loose, Some oozing probably. Yep it wants off but need to add to any remaining white in the crater. Not in office but will meet u
Me: Where is good for u?
DCM: Where do u work? U need lunch somewhere?
Me: I work at ********** ***** ********... Street address.
DCM: Can meet u at the office
Anywhere is fine. I will re-wrap it

Me: Wanna meet me at the Subway on ****** and ****** *******?
DCM: Sure. How much white is not sticking to eschar?
Me: Seems like a lot but it's hard to tell till it pops its top. Meet at 12:00??
DCM: C u then
Me: K
DCM: It usually rocks before coming off. Still attached at biggest root
DCM: I'm here. I hv a blue *** facing *******
Me: On my way ETA less than four minutes
DCM: K

Day 10       7:56 PM

DCM: How did u do today?
Me: Pretty good about five minutes from home I'll update you once I have dinner and remove the bandage

Day 10       8:17 PM

Me: It's getting more tricky to keep from pulling it off every time I remove the gauze pads now... It definitely is ready to fall off soon!
DCM: Ever see the movie Alien? Looks like we used just the right amt. Smell any better?
Redness from 6 to 9 o'clock looks less. Is it?

Me: Redness is less...though about the alien reference a long time ago.
DCM: This is Alien 3D

Day 10       9:33 PM

DCM: We need to get on it as soon as we hv liftoff 
Me: Totally agree... I'm with you. 
DCM: Call me when it occurs 
DCM: We want to close it up so that it is flexible and scar along natural crease as much as possible 
Me: Will do 
DCM: May grease it up and use some paper tape to coax healing w desired shape/angle 
Me: After we do another round... Right? 
DCM: When it comes off coat clean part of crater and we will re-mud white portions 
Me: Got it

Feb 20, 2012 11:35 PM

 Me: The klutz I am... Bumped it going Around the corner in the laundry room.... The top slid off...

Me: Started digging white stuff out with a q-tip... First scoop ... Comes out with no effort... Will continue to get what's easy then stop.

Me: All previous pics were post clean out... Now I'm going to spray/ rinse with colloidal silver and pat dry, put some ointment on the edges... Maybe see you tomorrow to see what's next... More came out than I expected... But it still looks like there's a little residual left to come out... Not painful in the least btw... Feels pretty good actually.... Good to get that out of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment