Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 18  7:11 PM 
DCM: Hey there. Just got home. How r u today? 
Me: I'm on the road to see my mom who's being helped by hospice so I'm texting by voice
I'm doing good the bandage came off accidentally today and exposed some of it I think it's Gonna come off tonight at least it was pink flesh underneath. I'll text you pictures and let you know the scoop when I get home. probably in an hour 
DCM: Awesome & sorry about ur mom. Call or txt later when convenient :)
Me: Will do thanks 
DCM: K, Love pink:p, Ur welcome (bu ke qi)

Day 18  8:49 PM


Me: Sorry for the gross photo... Wiggles pretty loose. Do you think I should just see if I can pull it out? It doesn't seem to be attached to any sides now 
DCM: Nope. Wait til body spits it out. You can make it. Looks great. 
Me: When you say spit it out.... Just falls out?? 
DCM: White came with it :) Just falls off. Usually sticks to bandage. Like tomorrow a.m. when u wake up 
Me: Sure is looking that way... All I see in the side open side is pink underneath! Smells horrible. 
DCM: Ru creaking edges? Spray silver to kill smell. It is dead dude :) Looks like it is tapping out. 
Me: Edges are loose...rocks back and forth pretty easy... It's dead 
DCM: Spray in sink so u can soak it good 
Me: Thanks.... I always forget That the sliver helps with that

Day 18  9:00PM
 
DCM: Cream the edges and cover lightly as usual 
Me: Thanks will do 
DCM: I'll prob knock it off sleeping. Got a video cam? 
Me: Yeah... Why? 
DCM: Get ur wife to rec the birth 
Me: Yeah, not a bad idea. Should I cover it before I get a shower tonight? 
DCM: It is going to be deep. U need to see me asap 
Me: Tomorrow is the last day of the month, in case it falls out tonight or in the am.... I'll do the best I can... Are you thinking about closing it? 
DCM: Prob so. Just washing ur body could shake off. Ur call. May encourage shape by using tape. Fills in pretty fast generally. 
Me: Once it does come out do I use the after care in the cavity or just the edges? 
DCM: Spray very well with silver first. Then coat entire new area using clean little finger. U don't need to fill crater just coat generously to prevent drying out. That keeps scar to a minimum. 
Me: Got it. Thanks. 
DCM: Let me know when it happens. I'm guessing middle of the night.

Day 18 9:15 PM 
Me: Will do... Have a good evening!! 
DCM: U too

No comments:

Post a Comment