Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 19  8:11 AM 
Me: No liftoff :( 
DCM: Prob good u didn't take off last night then. Maybe today
Me: Yeah, hopefully...

Day 19  10:43 AM 
DCM: Well......

Day 19  11:33 AM 
Me: Prob come off tonight with gauze... I'll soak it to remove though... Not just pull it off... We'll see.
DCM: K

Day 19  5:59 PM 
DCM: Hey there. Make it home yet?
Me: At my moms... He home I an hour to hour and a half
DCM: K holler when u can.
Me: Will do.

Day 19  8:24 PM 
Me: Warning... Graphic content...
DCM: That's what I live for big boy. I'm not scared.

Me: VERY good progress.. But not quite done. This shit was pretty aggressive apparently. Hitting it with silver now.
DCM: Good. Time for round 3.
Me: Yep round 3... Tomorrow?
DCM: The white part needs more. The pink part is healing/filling very nicely. Sure. Lunchtime? Or early?
Me: Where it's clean, I think it looks damn good! Early is good... What time?
DCM: What time do u need to be at work?
Me: I get there around 6:40 am.
DCM: Can u break away for breakfast at 9ish
Me: Sure. Meet u at the office at 9:00?
DCM: Fred's. How about Fred's? It's about half way
Me:Oh ok sure... Time?
DCM: 8:30?

Day 19  8:45 PM 
Me: Ok 
DCM: I'll hv everything we need.
Me: Ok... Thanks. See u then.
DCM: Put silver on then cream on pink. Will refill and wrap. Then a quick breakfast if u want
Me: Sounds good...
DCM: K see u then
Me: Okey dokey

No comments:

Post a Comment