Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 28  9:38 AM

DCM: Hey there. What's going in now? U still out there?
Me: Yeah, was in a meeting. Didn't bother you yesterday. Figured you were busy. Gonna have the arm removed... Don't need it Anymore :)
DCM: ???
Me:
It's ok other than hurting like hell... Started to separate a little at the edge as usual last night.
Me: You ok... Didn't freak you out with the arm comment did I? Just jokin around.
DCM: I'll cut it off for u
Me: I don't need no analgesic neither. I got balls as big as tumbleweeds.
DCM: Yes u do hv them

Day 28  5:11 PM

Me: Last night, after shower. See a little separation spot off to the left edge? Will update later tonight when I get home and open up the bandage.
DCM: Wow looks like a couple more times should do it
Me: Omg... I hope your joking!
DCM: Turnabout is fairplay :) Yeah, me too.
Me: Yeah you got me.
DCM: Bingo Batman. Is that baby mounding up yet?
Me: Wasn't last night. I'll let you know when I unwrap tonight. The eschar seems to get soft during the day after being wrapped up.
DCM: Sweat and no air circulation
Me: Bad combination... But what's a girl to do?


Day 28  7:28 PM


 Me: "non-stick" bandage off after soaking in the sink for 7 minutes. My beauty mark... Pre- cleanup


Day 28  7:53 PM
Me: Post cleanup... This thing is at warp speed. It's only been 5 days and this thing is pulling away from the sides already!!
DCM: We gotta take to Watson clinic to see if they can save u. Come on man don't be a Percy
Me: Roflmao!!!
Me: You mean to see if they can kill me...

No comments:

Post a Comment