Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 3       10:22 PM
DCM: U doin ok today? 
Me: Started getting pretty sore around 7:00. It's manageable though. I put some dampened gauze on it and my wife cut one of the feet off a leg of her panty hose to put over my arm. So I'm feeling like joe Namath! 
DCM: U don't want to keep it wet. U just want to dampen it a couple times then let it dry out
How many tenticles can u feel? And where r they?

Me: Gotcha... So I should remove the gauze and let it dry out? 
DCM: Yes

Me: Don't know if I would call it tentacles, but I get what i old describe as ghost pain in my forearm and I the direction of the bicep near the inside elbow
DCM: Ahhh hah. Looks like it is gonna do the job. White part is the bad guy dying. That's what I suspected Tenticles grow along tissues. There will be a direct line radiating from ur new "eye ball" 

Me: Itches around the perimeter too. 
DCM: When u touch it does it fire it up? 
Me: Not really 
DCM: Rule 1 try not to touch it It will throb as it progresses 
Me: Well I really hadn't intentionally until you asked. I can tell its sensitive though. Like a really bad zit that's ready to pop. 
DCM: Working well. Keep it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment