Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 3       7:24 AM

DCM: Mount Armsuvius
Me: Do you think I should come in to have more put on, or should we wait till this one is completely done. 
DCM: That will prob be enough.  
DCM: Let me know if u feel tenticles branching to ARM. 
Me: Yes starting to feel "ghost pain" in other areas of the arm. Also... Should I clean this now or let it go. I haven't bathed that spot since you put the salve on. 
DCM: Ok to shower. A little water will be ok. When u wet it will juice it up as it allows nodule to get another shot of herbs
It is now attached. Try not to touch cause that makes pain flare up.
When it mounds up protect it so it does not get bumped or snagged on something. That would really hurt.
Hv u taken any ibu yet? 

Me: Oh believe me I know... accidentally bumped it yesterday coming around a corner.... Moth3r! F@cker It's definitely "tender". Yes... Acetomenophen. 
DCM: U can cover with gauze pad 
Me: Thanks 
DCM: Dampen with a couple drops of water then cover. Will give a charge to nodule.
Let me know if u hv a prob
Working as it should just a large one


No comments:

Post a Comment